Updates from the previous week and laying out goals/work for the current week.
- Finished a new Abstract & Introduction for the litepaper. Writing is going a bit slow. Working on Digital Land section now.
- Had several video and chat convos about PCO/Harberger NFT standards. Several projects have immediate plans to build an implementation, so we’re going to collaborate on minimum standard business requirements
- Sooo close to closing out the our Cadastre focused milestone for the Filecoin Foundation grant
- Push the open Cadastre grant milestone items across the finish line & schedule a call with Sonia
- Contribute the Geo Web’s business requirements perspective to https://github.com/RadicalxChange/salsa-nft
- Litepaper writing - Finish Digital Land & Spatial Browsing sections
- Ongoing conversations about Partial Common Ownership
- Update Rinkeby Cadastre
- Switch Rinkeby + NFT DID fork to Ceramic mainnet
- [x] Fix remaining issues in Rinkeby Cadastre
- [ ] Add Geo Web SALSA implementations to https://github.com/RadicalxChange/salsa-nft
- [ ] Begin research on Composable Land Parcel NFTs & Real Estate Development Incentives